Product Legal Disclaimer
Dotting The i’s And Crossing The t’s
- Always fully charge before using.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Charge with the light turned off.
- Re-attach USB plug after charging.
- Unfortunately, we do not support aero bars at this stage.
- This light is to “Be Seen” rather than to “See With”.
Warnings (Boring Legal Disclaimer)
- The light will ALWAYS be in the intelligent mode and will turn off after two minutes if no movement is detected. Some movements such as walking or waiting at traffic lights may not turn the light back on. Always check the lights are on!
- Not a child’s toy! There is a small clip that removes from the strap.
- Do not look directly at the strobe or LED lights whilst the device is in operation.
- Do not immerse the light in water or any other liquid.
- The device has a Lithium-ion battery. Be wary of this when travelling on aircraft and adhere to guidelines. Similarly, when disposing of the light, please do so in compliance with the rules and regulations appropriate to local laws in your jurisdiction.
- Cycling is unfortunately dangerous but so are most things that are fun. Please use these lights in a safe way that I would.
Made happily by our cyclist friends in Shenzen, China.