For a copy of the instructions included with each light, please see the PDF here. For an online version, continue reading.
Install on Handlebars
- Check the USB plug is secured.
- Attach the light to the strap by sliding the clip on the light into the slit on the strap.
- Ensure the button is on the long side of the strap. If not, remove the light from the strap by sliding in the direction of the button.
- Ensure the small plastic clip is attached at the bottom of the strap.
- The wider side of the clip should be attached to the strap before going onto the bike.
- The top part of the clip, the ‘shark fin’ points down when looking from the top.
- Position light on the handlebars with the long tail of the strap facing up.
- With both hands wrap the strap around the handlebars.
- Use your thumb to push the clip around till a secure fit. For most standard handlebars, this will ideally be the first rung of the ladder in the strap.
- Tuck the remaining part of the strap under the ‘shark fin’.
- Press and hold to turn on.
- Short press to change mode.
- Press and hold to turn off.
Charge (Light flashing)
Charge when the red light is flashing while in use (battery less than 20%).
- Remove the light from the rubber strap on the bike by sliding the clip out from the strap. Note: The rubber strap stays on the bike.
- Plug Micro-USB into USB.
- Re-attach USB plug after charging.
Red light is flashing
Red light is constant